- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Request A Quote
Home Tek Siding & Windows: My partner and I are very happy with the website that Joe designed for us. He made it easy from start to finish. He was patient and professional... Read More »
ASM Communicates: I'm liking how easy this is...I've never had a web site project go so smoothly. Thank you for that and I do look forward to a long relationship... Read More »
WheyGood Nutrition: Wow! The website looks Great! Thanks Joe. I'm very happy with Revolution Unlimited & I am going to recommend you to all of my friends !... Read More »
A Sharma Law Firm: It is my pleasure to recommend Mr. Joe Brown whose native intelligence for web designing is great. Joe's dedication to the A... Read More »
The Ale House Tavern & Tap: We at The Ale House Tavern & Tap, based out of Sayreville, are very pleased with the work that PixelProgression and Revolution Unlimited put... Read More »
Self Empowerment Coaching, LLC: I had the great fortune of connecting with PixelProgression and Revolution Unlimited when I decided there was need for a new website. This website... Read More »
Foster and Adoptive Family Services Foundation: As a nonprofit organization, we needed the assistance of a website designer who was knowledgeable, affordable, easily accessible, patient and,... Read More »
Pennsylvania Dutch Design: Pennsylvania Dutch Design would like to commend Jason of Pixel Progression and Joe of Revolution Unlimited. With their extensive knowledge... Read More »